THE ACRYTRACK™ SYSTEM
Our multi-layer, rubberized latex running track system is designed for durability and performance. The system consists of tack coat latex, binder coat and top coat (100% acrylic) for a long lasting track surface. The AcryTrack system is a good balance of strength and resilience to UV, weather and aging.
Rubberized tracks employing latex binders provide good performance and durability, and creating a permeable, resilient surface. The materials are solvent-free and provide a running surface that is more protective than many other materials.
The AcryTrack system is usually installed to a depth of 3/8″ to 1/2″. Typical usage is five layers of granule rubber particles, including recycled EPDM and SBR granular rubber. The acrylic latex emulsion top coat is applied to provide excellent UV resistance and sheen.
The system can be black or colored.
- Tack coat is applied to asphalt or concrete to enhance the adhesion of the first late of rubber.
- Rubberized granules of SBR and EPDM are evenly spread and the latex emulsion binder coat is sprayed. This is repeated four times.
- A final layer of EPDM and the 100% acrylic latex top coat is applied for UV protection, sheen and track longevity.
- Easy dilution with water and cleanup
- Good balance of strength and resilience
- Stability to help prevent clogging and fouling of application equipment